1) Make this simple tossing game using one item and toss in tissue paper balls, bean bags or even balls made from socks.
4) This sensory bin idea was part of the 40 Days of Sensory Bin Fillers series and includes tips for managing sensory mess!
5) Make some simple sensory bottles with old baby bottles.
9-12) Try these 4 ways to have some homemade fun no matter the weather.
16) Play with toy animals and learn their names with simple nametags.
20) This crawling activity is great for the newly walking toddler for learning animal names-you can use an old calendar or print out the images linked.
This article shows how important it is for all children to run and play outside much longer than many are able to these days. If the weather is causing you to stay indoors, the list above has you covered.
Read up on Toddler development from my Crash Course in Child Development series to learn all about what is going on in this stage of your child’s life.