This page contains affiliate links for your convenience. View details in my disclosure.
The holidays do not have to be stressful. It is tricky to even accomplish all that I want on my to-do list each day without having to host events, have family visit, and try to keep decorations up-and not broken-with children in the house. I am a firm believer that we can say NO to unnecessary stress. The holidays are not meant to be overwhelming.
This series is full of resources and ideas for staying sane over the holidays, preparing for the stress by getting organized so you are on top of what needs to get done and not overwhelmed! Every new update will be linked here, so you will be able to access this No-Stress Guide to Planning for the Holidays easily. You can view it all below.
What You Will Find in the No-Stress Guide to Planning for the Holidays
- Holiday Organization Tips
- DIY Gift Ideas
- How to Stay Positive Each Day
- Mom Motivation Quotes (free printable subscriber freebie)
- How to Look Put Together as a Mom
- Being the Compass of Values for Your Family
- Keeping the Holidays in Perspective (The REASON for the season!)
- Gifts for Kids
- 40+ DIY Gifts for Kids-Infants, Toddlers, Preschool and School Age gift ideas
- A Christmas Eve Tradition: The Great PJ Elf Chase
- Save Money on Personalized Gifts for Kids
- Book-Based Activity and Craft Kits
- Mess-Free Painting for Kids
- Teaching Children What the Holidays are all about