Welcome to our first blog link up of the fall 2015!
Momentum last week was great. Over 600 posts shared and our most viewed was VERY MOST viewed! Before I tell you which post that might be, please welcome our two new co-hosts: Alli of Tornadough Alli and Emma of Adventures of Adam. Please take some time to follow them on social media and visit their blogs (links below.)
And now for the posts YOU liked the best from last week’s link up party…
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS link up PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Blog / Bloglovin’ / Facebook / Google+ / Pinterest
I can’t wait to see what you share this week! I am all ready to pin and share your posts.
Enjoy your time at home!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello cute lady! I always get so excited to stop by your party each week. It’s so fabulous! Please take a moment to party with us. We pin and tweet everything! Lou Lou Girls
thanks for the party jaimi. I linked up at 11 & 23. So many great links!
Oh, great! I will go check those out. Thanks for stopping by.
Your site is a great resource for stay at home moms – I’ll be sure to let my wife know about it. Check out our blog: beardednomnom.com for Dad Hacks & more.
Thanks so much, John! I can’t wait for your wife to check it out. I look forward to stopping by your blog.