Big News! For 11 years now I have been sharing learning activities for kids here on the blog. I am thrilled to announce today is LAUNCH DAY of my toddler activities program Play and Grow for Toddlers!
Play and Grow for Toddlers provides learning, play and quality time with your toddler all rolled into one.
We all know how much time and focus toddlers require! Play and Grow for Toddlers is a tool you can use to keep your toddler playing and learning in a positive way.
Spots are limited!
For 8 weeks, you will receive 2 activities per week sent directly to you.
The subscription is only $19 a month for the program! For less than $20 you will receive developmentally appropriate learning activities for toddlers that will enhance the quality time you spend with your toddler.
What is Play and Grow for Toddlers?
- A new 8 week experience designed for parents to connect with kids and promote their development.
- Get access to 2 fun, hands-on activities weekly designed to nurture connection, creativity and cognitive development.
- Time commitment is 20 min to 2h / week
- Parents will be paired with a small group who share the same passion and will be able to share their experience with each other along the way
- $19/mo and some additional investment in supplies for activities (you may have some supplies around the house already)
- Very limited seats with more seats to open in the near future.
When does Play and Grow for Toddlers start?
- Program starts on Jan 28th.
- You can enroll TODAY to save your spot.
- If you do not get a seat this session, learn about future dates by signing up to the wait list. So worth it to stay informed for the next session!
Who can benefit from signing up for Play and Grow?
This is a great option for parents at home. It is a helpful tool for parents who work outside of the home all week and want to enhance their time with their child. This program is a wonderful option for grandparents who spend time with their grandchildren. Babysitters or daycare caregivers who want to engage toddlers in structured but appropriate learning activities can use this program easily too.
This initial roll-out will have limited slots available BUT you can sign up now!!
When this group fills up, a wait list will start for the next group. So you will be the first to know when the next group opens up!
How do I enroll in Play and Grow for Toddlers today?
If you are caring for toddlers, sign up TODAY to get in on this!!
If you are not a toddler parent or caregiver, please share this email with your friends and family! We all know moms, dads and caregivers in our lives who could benefit from these toddler activity ideas.
Thank you for sharing this so all parents and caregivers can gain access to the exclusive launch group!! I know toddlers can be tricky but engaging their brains helps parents and caregivers make this stage a fun one.
That is the goal: parents and caregivers appreciating the time with their toddlers.
Sign up for Play and Grow for Toddlers today.
Enjoy your time at home!