Labor Day is behind us and school is fully underway. Time for us to get into swing with our fall schedules with great new recipes, craft ideas, money saving tips and more!
Welcome to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop & Link Up.
Take a moment to enjoy our most popular posts, featured below, and then it’s time to see what was featured from last week and link up your blog posts!
This fun collection of Kids Smoothies from Kids Activities Blog caught my eye so I selected it to be Editor’s Pick this week. Unbeknownst to me, there is a never-ending linky to link up our own Kids Smoothie posts. If you have one, you can add it!
50 Smoothie Recipes Kids Love from Kids Activities Blog
Love This Party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Link Up as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Emma of Adventures of Adam