Thank you so much for coming to our link up party! We are glad you’re here. Whether you are a blogger or not, there are always great recipes, DIY ideas, and kids activities shared at Wonderful Wednesday! Stop on by and explore our favorites from last week.
We had so many amazing shares. This week we have selected three Editor’s Pick Features from the later entries that we just loved… and we hope you will, too. ♥
Too many great shares from last week’s Wonderful Wednesday Blog Link Up for me to select just one.
Here are my three faves that didn’t hit the “highly viewed” category this week. ♥
Pumpkin Praline Bars from Dear Crissy
Trashtastic Tuesdsay Barstool Makeover by Sweet Parrish Place
Cajun Shrimp Alfredo from Pinch of Nutmeg
So, let’s party!
Love This Blog Link Up Party?
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS BLOG LINK UP PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Jaimi of The Stay At Home Mom Survival Guide
Saira from Mom Resource
Erica of eLeMeNO-P Kids
Heather of Real -The Kitchen and Beyond
Dawn of Spatulas on Parade
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Diane of Recipes For Our Daily Bread
Carrie of A Mother’s Shadow
CD of CD’s Country Living
Cathy of A Peek Into My Paradise
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Brittany of Mommy On Demand
Emma of Adventures of Adam