Welcome to our party!
We have a little report to share with you before going to this week’s party…
This week we are sad to say “goodbye for now… but not forever” to our co-host Cathy Compeau of A Peek Into My Paradise blog. She has been a friend of Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop since Day One!
Cathy LOVES to blog so this has been a very difficult decision for her. She tells me that she WILL continue to be active on social media, so do keep in touch with her. Why not stop by our party on her blog today to leave her a nice message? She would love to hear from you! If you haven’t followed her on all her social media, this is the week to do it as her blog will go offline as of January 31. You will find Cathy’s social media links at the top of the list (below.)
And now for today’s party!
Let’s start with our features from last week. The most viewed was FABULOUSLY “most viewed!” Many many clicks! That’s what we like to see 🙂
Lil Orange Cakes by A Sprinkle of This and That
Let’s get this party started!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Enjoy your time at home!
Cindy Eikenberg says
Hi Jaimi! Thanks to you and the ladies for hosting! Hope you have a happy week!
Thanks for stopping by, Cindy!
Lou Lou Girls says
Hello Gorgeous! Thank you for hosting such an amazing party. I would love it if you would stop by our party that goes until Friday @ 7 pm. We pin and tweet everything! Have an fabulous day! Lou Lou Girls
So glad you stopped by, Kim!