Change is inevitable. It is a part of life. This week is my last week as a co-host of The Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. Turns out there are two of us this week who need to focus on other areas of blogging and life right now, so Diane Rourke of Recipes For Our Daily Bread is leaving the hop as well. What a great team of women, bloggers and friends! I will miss each week getting the sneak peek of which posts were viewed most, but I will be back to link up and view your work.
Today Diane’s and my social media links are at the top of the list.
Be sure to follow us as we will still be blogging!
Will we have new co-hosts since we’ve “lost” 4?
♥ Yes, we will 🙂 ♥
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you like what they do!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, yum, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Enjoy your time at home!