The most viewed post from last week’s party was another super blogging tip from Saira at Mom Resource. We had many popular posts in the group, which we are featuring this week. Please visit some or all of our features and comment, share, pin, yum, tweet or stumble … show ’em a little luv!
Buffalo Chicken Monkey Bread by The Suburban Mom
How To Save Money By Shopping at The Dollar Store by Penny Pincher Jenny
Five More Ways To Decorate For Less from The It Mom
Dill Cucumber Dip from Sweet Little Ones
Richard Simmons Poppy Seed Dressing from The Best Of Long Island and Central Florida
Picture To Puzzle Popsicle Stick Craft from Better In Bulk
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Subscribe to the Survival Guide newsletter to receive weekly updates plus snippets of mom motivation via email.