Have you noticed that bloggers are great teachers?
We are! We teach others how to cook, bake, sew, craft, shop, save money, raise kids. We are teachers. And, one of the biggest areas we cover is teaching others how to blog and make money doing it!
This week’s most viewed post is a lesson in making money online – making BIG money on a site that is oh so familiar to all of us – Amazon! Saira Perl shares how she made $45,000 in one year selling on Amazon … and she gives lots of details so YOU can do it, too!
And here are some other fabulous posts that were oh, so popular with our guests last week…
Follow our Pinterest board!
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit three or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin or share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Subscribe to the Survival Guide newsletter to receive weekly updates plus snippets of mom motivation via email.
Looking to connect with other Stay-at-Home Moms for support and connection? Join our private Facebook group.
Enjoy your time at home!